Online User Guide
Understanding the 2 Websites
Please Note: These two sites ARE NOT CONNECTED!
World Tavern Poker Website
WTP players get points for their online play. Go to this website to register for online games, see scores, and track their online Tavern Rankings.
Online Poker Website
This is where the online games are played. You must register on this software as well to be able to play and earn points.
Registering For Points
You must register for games on the WTP website just like you do for games at your local bar.
1. Log into www.WorldTavernPoker.com (click ENTER SITE at Newsletter section).
2. Click Register for Events in the My WTP tabs area.
3. Select ONLINE LEAGUE from the Region dropdown menu.
4. Register for the online games you are going to play.
Registering on this website DOES NOT REGISTER YOU TO PLAY IN THE ONLINE GAME! This is only for points and tracking.
Registering For Online Tournaments
This is quite simple!
1. Log into www.Online.WorldTavernPoker.com.
2. Click the TOURNAMENTS tab (top right).
3. Click on the tournament you wish to play in.
4. Click the REGISTER button in the bottom right of your screen
(if you register during late registration, this button says “REGISTER LATE”).
Once you’ve confirmed you’re registered, just be back on this site 5-10 minutes before game time. You will be automatically seated at a table at game time. If you are not, then you have not registered!
Username Already Exists?
This happens generally because you tried to register before and perhaps got timed out. NO PROBLEM!
1. Go through the registration process again.
2. In the Username field, simply add an x at the end of your WTP username (don't worry, we will be able to recognize you).
3. Complete the process, and then log on to the Online Poker site (Online.WorldTavernPoker.com).
NOTE: If you try to log on and you get an UNKNOWN PLAYER message, simply go to www.WorldTavernPokerOnline.com. Use the Live Chat feature and we will get you all fixed up!
Changing Your Password
This is a bit confusing (part of the software, not our doing).
1. Click on the Reset My Password button on the login screen.
2. You will receive an email with a Validation Code.
3. Enter the Validation Code in the box as indicated AND enter your new password AT THE SAME TIME.
NOTE: If you just enter the Validation Code, it won't work.
Improve Your Online Experience
Changing Account Info
Update your Account Info here including Password, Real Name, Location and even find a cool Avatar.
PLEASE NOTE - You cannot change your username. This is built into the software for security purposes.
These settings are simply how you want to view your screen.
The coolest part (to me) is the Extend Lobby and Table Chat. Now rather than reading a few lines in the small chat boxes, you can expand them to sit next to your table and view 20+ chats at a time.
MORE CHATTING = A MORE SOCIAL GAME
Extended Table Chat
This is a must change, so many options here.
1. See all the recent chats in keep up with what is going on.
2. General - Get all the Tournament Info.
3. Stats - Get all the Stats from the tournament.
4. History - Get all the hand History.
Great Stuff Here Too!
1. Auto Muck - Uncheck this box and have the option of revealing your winning hand!
2. Mute Dealer Chat - This removes all of the 'dealer chat' such as who won the hand, new hand dealt, etc.
3. Betting Quick Buttons - Customize your pre and post-flop quick bet buttons